SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 10 at 5:30p / GROUSE MOUNTAIN LODGE
- UnWINEd Wine Tasting: 80 people
- A casual, after-work tasting event open to the public with light hors d’oeurvres. A great opportunity for guests to learn about, and purchase, wine and wine club memberships, as well as our partnering businesses.
THURSDAY, AUGUST 11 at 7p / VARIOUS LOCATIONS
- Private Vintner Dinners: 10-12 people per home
- Vintner Dinners take place at various private homes around the Flathead Valley. Participating Vintners will be paired with a local Chef for a 4-course meal. Another perfect opportunity for guests to purchase wine and wine club memberships as well as learn about sponsoring businesses.
FRIDAY, AUGUST 12 at 6PM / THE LODGE AT WHITEFISH LAKE
- Wine Auction Gala & Dinner: 110 people
- The main event! A Gala dinner & auction to raise funds for ATP’s professional and educational programs.
- Vintners will be paired with each dinner course with. A live auction, silent auction, & Broadway entertainment will occur throughout the evening.
FEATURED WINES & CHEFS
- Battuello Vineyards
- The Foley Food & Wine Society
- Chef Earl James Reynolds, Stone Hill Kitchen + Bar
- Chef Andy Blanton, Cafe Kandahar
- Chef Christian Moreno, Swift Creek Cafe
Call 406.862.7469 or visit atpwhitefish.org for information.