««« I don't have a car, how can I get to Whitefish Mountain Resort?
The Lodge at Whitefish Lakes offers you 8 times to get to and from the mountain via our Lodge Shuttle or the S.N.O.W. Bus for free.
LODGE SHUTTLE SCHEDULE - Make sure to sign up through the Front Desk
S.N.O.W. BUS SCHEDULE - New this season! Track the bus using their QR code
««« How do I get around the mountain once I'm there?
Whitefish Mountain Resort offers Ambassador Tours to help orient you to the mountain and to help with any other needs you may have. For more info CLICK HERE.
««« What if I want to travel around Whitefish or to Glacier Park?
The Lodge Shuttle is available to transport to and from the town of Whitefish. Requests can be make through the Front Desk. However, if you're looking for winter adventures outside of Whitefish, you will need to rent a car. Contact the concierge for car rental information. 406.863.4022 firstname.lastname@example.org
««« Where can I rent skis?
The Lodge at Whitefish Lake is thrilled to have partnered with Tamarack Ski Rentals. Tamarack has been a trusted Whitefish business for nearly 20 years and is conveniently located down the road from The Lodge. The folks at Tamarack promise to take care of you and offer a variety of convenient services exclusively for Lodge guests so you can spend more time riding and less time worrying about your gear:
- Tamarack Ski Shop Demos To Your Door
- Ski delivery directly to The Lodge
- Huge Selection of Demo Skis from 9 of the top companies around
- Demo boots from Dalbello & Atomic
- Best price guaranteed
- Easy online booking at tamarakskishop.com
- Enter reservation number in comments section of online rental form for smooth, accurate service & to receive $5 off your rental!*
Save time and book ahead of time! Visit TAMARACK SKI SHOP online now!
««« I'm bringing my own skis and would like to ship them. What are my options?
Save yourself the hassle of transporting skis through airports! Our concierge will receive and hold your skis and place them in your guest room on your arrival day.
- Send your skis via UPS or FedEx.
- Don't forget to purchase a pre-paid label to return your skis back to you after departure.
- When labeling, be sure to include the guest name your Lodge room reservation is under OR include the 6-digit Reservation number. EXAMPLE:
ATTN: Concierge Desk
The Lodge at Whitefish Lake
GUEST: Smith Arrival 1/18 Res # 123456
1380 Wisconsin Ave.
Whitefish, MT 59937
- Allow for the weather, plan to have your skis arrive 3 business days before your arrival day.
- Alert our Concierge Desk that you will be shipping skis (send the Reservation # and tracking # if able) and they will be on the lookout. email@example.com
««« I don't own a lot of good winter clothing but want to play outdoors. Can you help me?
Of course! Kit Lender is a great alternative to purchasing an entire new winter wardrobe! It's simple and quick. Just visit kitlender.com
- Scroll though the latest styles including Patagonia, The North Face, Burton, and more; to choose an outfit of your liking.
- Enter your destination mailing address to have your outfit delivered directly to you for FREE.
- Have fun outside & enjoy your new gear, ready for the mountain right out of the box!
- When your'e done, just drop it in the mail! Use the pre-postmarked box that arrived with your gear to return it -- hassle free!
««« What are conditions like on the mountain at Whitefish Mountain Resort?
CLICK HERE for a live webcam view from Whitefish Mountain Resort. For more information about amenities, services and events visit the WMR website at skiwhitefish.com
««« How much snow is on the mountain and what's the weather like?
Click here for the Whitefish Mountain Resort SNOW REPORT
Click here for current area weather conditions ACCUWEATHER
««« What's happening in Whitefish right now?
The town of Whitefish comes alive in the winter and there's plenty to do, see and experience.
CLICK HERE for a live view of town. For info on events and happenings around Whitefish visit explorewhitefish.com
««« What is Winter Carnival and when is it?
Whitefish Winter Carnival is a beloved annual event that takes place throughout the town of Whitefish each February. Spectators can enjoy watching (or participating in) the Penguin Plunge, Kiddie Carnival, Snow Sculpture Showcase, and of course, the famed Winter Carnival Parade. The theme for 2019 is "Woodstock Whitefish". Join in the fun as the entire town gets groovy. Visit whitefishwintercarnival.com for more details!