With three bedrooms, each with a king-sized bed, and a spacious custom "bunk" room with two queens and two overhead twins, there's plenty of room to comfortably sleep up to 12 guests in this elegantly rustic vacation home. Additionally, the three and a half baths will easily accommodate the group.
Built in 2020, this 3,400 square foot home is the perfect combination of minimalism and comfort. Featuring four bedrooms, each with an en suite bathroom, and an additional half bath, Luxury Home #9 comfortably accommodates up to 12 guests. Three bedrooms each offer a king-sized bed, and the "bunk room" is furnished with two queen-sized and two twin beds. Paired with a large upstairs rec room and foosball table, your group will never want to leave! Rental of this home includes access to the 2-car garage.
- Master bedroom with king-sized bed and en suite bath
- Two bedrooms each with 1 king-sized bed and en suite bath
- One bedroom with 2 queen beds and 2 lofted twin beds (twin bunks above the queens) and en suite bath
- .5 baths (plus 3 en suite baths)
- Upstairs Recreation room with flat-panel TV and foosball table
- Spacious kitchen & great room
- Indoor gas burning fireplace
- Outdoor wood burning fireplace
- Large outdoor patio with grill
- 2-car garage