Generations have enjoyed the timeless classic A Christmas Carol, by Charles Dickens. Join us for a traditional Dickens Dinner, where we will be piling high a great feast table with all the classic Victorian Christmas dishes, including roast goose and figgy pudding, accompanied by dramatic readings of A Christmas Carol. The evening begins with aperitif at 6pm, followed by dinner at 6:30pm.
This special event is SOLD OUT!
$100 per person inclusive
Seating limited to 30 | Reservations Required 406.863.4040
- Herb Roasted Prime Rib Au Jus
- Honeyed Ham
- Roast Goose with Chestnut Stuffing
Family Style for each Table:
- Baked Apples with Dried Fruit & Pecans
- Glazed Carrots with Walnuts
- Whipped Maple Sweet Potatoes
- Duchess Potatoes
- Cranberry & Sausage Stuffing
- Figgy Pudding with Toffee Sauce
- Mincemeat Pie